I am certainly concerned of how the internet handles
individuals’ digital identity. The
internet has a lot of privacy issues to sort out. They can begin with anyone who has a digital
print floating out there somewhere. Take
Google for example, if you type in my name and the results pop on the page and
they have my name highlight in boldface with the work I’ve done in the
past is in there Google search engine
database. The question pop in my mind,
are they keeping a history of me in there database, who is tracking my work on
the internet? Who gave them the right to post or expose information about me on
the web? This are just some of the question I am concerned with the internet
privacy.
I do admire the work I do online with modifications. If you love the work that you’re doing online
then definitely a digital identity is for you.
To achieve this, you probably have use email, face book, twitter,
blogging, taking online classes, and other social media you have
encounter. All it takes is for you to
register in information, sign in, log in and you have a digital identity. In the near future, new technology will
emerge and continue the trend of digital identity to the next level especially
within our education systems and higher institutions.
No comments:
Post a Comment