Gesture base computing is
like something I’ve seen in a science fiction movie. In reality, gesture base computing is
accessible to everyone. The benefits in using gesture based game devices in the
classroom can be motivational, making P.E and health concepts more fun to teach
indoors.
To be specific, I could utilize gesture based device as an indoor track and field. There is always some possibility that some students are inactive with the activities we do outdoors, sometimes we miss it because of weather conditions and so forth. “….Gesture-based computing allows users to engage in virtual activities with motion and movement similar to what they would use in the real world, manipulating content intuitively (Johnson, L., Adams, S., & Cummins, M. (2012). I would love to see a gesture-based device that can control and record the student’s movement’s base on the activity they are working on. The device can record the students’ coordination by throwing, catching and running with the ball. The device can also act as an assessment tool to assess their level physically and mentally before they even start the activity. As they progress throughout the school year, the activity will get hard base on the skills they have mastered. I think with the installation of a gesture base gaming software on a computer will make simulations of basics forms and movements of each sport more fun inclusively.
To be specific, I could utilize gesture based device as an indoor track and field. There is always some possibility that some students are inactive with the activities we do outdoors, sometimes we miss it because of weather conditions and so forth. “….Gesture-based computing allows users to engage in virtual activities with motion and movement similar to what they would use in the real world, manipulating content intuitively (Johnson, L., Adams, S., & Cummins, M. (2012). I would love to see a gesture-based device that can control and record the student’s movement’s base on the activity they are working on. The device can record the students’ coordination by throwing, catching and running with the ball. The device can also act as an assessment tool to assess their level physically and mentally before they even start the activity. As they progress throughout the school year, the activity will get hard base on the skills they have mastered. I think with the installation of a gesture base gaming software on a computer will make simulations of basics forms and movements of each sport more fun inclusively.
No comments:
Post a Comment